Three generations of cable management experience
Founded in 1926 and acquired by PennEngineering in 2016, Heyco Products offers decades of experience in the design and manufacture of molded wire protection products and stamped electrical components to meet demanding customer application requirements. Our unique, in-house ability to offer customers the latest design and prototyping technology along with years of high volume manufacturing experience is our way of turning challenging "just-in-time" manufacturing deadlines into production realities.
We are committed to ground floor project involvement. This practice enables us to completely follow through from design to delivery in order to save our customers time and money while ensuring optimal quality of the end product.
Our ultimate goal is to produce and distribute our highest quality products while achieving the highest levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
With over 90 years of experience in the design and manufacture of molded wire protection products and stamped electrical components, we understand what it takes to meet demanding customer requirements. We employ highly qualified professionals, use technologically advanced equipment, and pay close attention to the application needs of our customers to produce high quality products in the quantities needed to manufacture their products.
Production & Development
- State-of-the-art injection molding machines, incl. 2-component injection molding
- Processing of all common high-tech plastic materials
- Modern and efficient high-speed stamping manufacturing
- In-house design - product development and prototype technology
- In-house, modern and highly equipped Tool-Shop
- Development and production of customized products
Quality - Inspection & Testing
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified
- UL listing for all serial parts - REACH - RoHS & WEE - VDE - ATEX - DFARS- NEMA
- Complete inspection services and product testing services for all qualification requirements.
- State-of-the-art measuring technology, as well as recognized test equipment for UL and CSL.
Sales & Service
- Extensive product range
- Global network of sales, service and support operations
- Support in the areas of logistics, project support, after-sales service, quality management.
- Technical advice and support - customized special parts
- Free sample service
- Logistics centers in USA, Europe and Asia.
- Fully trained sales team at the Toms River / US headquarters and Europa / Munich / Germany.
- Support in the area of consulting, quotations, product availability, order processing
- Support in material planning and logistics
- Heyco's sales and application departments are strategically represented in the world's most important market regions
- Product design, development and highest quality requirements of our customers are always our major focus
- All Heyco products are certified according to the required application
- TÜV ISO 9001:2015, TÜV Rheinland, REACH, RoHS & WEEE, DFARS, EX-ATEX, VDE, UL, EC-Declarations, NEMA, CSL.